Monday, November 5, 2012

Art Quilts Around the World Call for Quilters

The Art Quilts Around the World blog is looking for new members to join in on their bi-monthly challenges.  I have been a member for 3 years and really enjoy this group.  I also love having a deadline to to push me to get a project finished.  

There will be 6 challenges per year with the theme for each challenge announced 3 months prior to the due date.

As the blog states: "requirements only - enthusiastic art quilters. Beginners welcome!".

Follow this link to the blog and comment on the Call for Quilters post to join us!

I hope you are finding time for creativity.  It is cold outside in Wisconsin and I am back at my sewing machine.  

Update: Art Quilts Around the World has reached their goal of 30 members very quickly.  Lots of new talent and creativity in this group.  I can't wait to see what we create.

No comments: